Today I feel rushed. I feel content but rushed.
I have to get everything done for my big road trip tomorrow.There are things to get done at the store:
1. Pack up pottery for artist in Laguna. She wants it back for a show & it's not really selling anymore.
2. Pack up all my jewelry. My Sister is my biggest fan & she wears my stuff all the time. Turns out her coworkers may be interested in buying a piece or 2. Yeah! Can you say "trip is now a write off?"!
3. Pack clothes which means laundry.
4. Double up on supplements. Shopping tonight. Arggg.
5. Load van with sewing machine, fabric & patterns. Goal: 10 vests.
6. Gas up car.
7. Figure out food to eat on road.
8. Figure out which small appliances I can take & let Mr. T'dots still have things around to help him with his daily food.
I feel rushed but it's going to be just fine.
I'm pretty sure I can blog at my Sisters but we'll see about AOL & Moms.
Weight goal while I'm gone: I'd love to come back & be under 215. Scale this morning said 217. Totally do-able.
Be nice to each other while I'm gone. Play fair & say "Please" and "Thank you".
Changing the mannequins to Valentines meets Mardi Gras.
I love the reflection of the sky in this picture.
Storm's coming in!
This picture is from later in the day.
Mr. T'dots hung these from the ceiling above the mannequins.