JUMP!!!This is my friend Chelsea. She has a burlesque group called "Bohemian Burlesque". We help them get costumes. She had come by to pick up petticoats and decided she'd put all 4 on.
Hello photo shoot! I'm going to use this in my April ad.
She's also an amazing fire spinner. Her husband fire spins and has a habit of lighting swords on fire and swishing those around.
Love my Chelsea!
Rule of Five
How many times have you made something & thought "this needs something but what?". You try adding more salt and that just isn't it.
When I was taking raw food classes one of my teachers passed out "The Rule of Five". It's by Chad Sarno and it's made my cooking grow by leaps and bounds!
By adding each of the 5 components to a dish you'll get a full flavor.
1. Salt: Himalayan sea crystals, celtic sea salt, sea week, dulse, celery.
2. Sweet: Agave nectar, fruit, dates, raisins, carrots, beets, stevia.
3. Acid/Sour: Vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice
4. Heat: Chili’s, garlic, ginger, thai basil (holy basil), pepper
5. Savory: Ethnic spices that make a dish have it’s regional taste.
Tomorrow I'll be posting regional spice lists to help you add a little more to your diet.
12:12 pm Monday
Mike & Me.
Mike aka Man Babe is an interesting guy. He has a big theme camp at Burning Man called
"Sex Filth Avenue".