Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is my life.

A picture says a THOUSAND words.  
Let's see if you can read them all.

A winged Jackalope.
How creative is that??
***************
A traditional Jackalope.
I wanna ride that pony!
****************
Kudo's to my friend Mac for sending me these in an email.

Gotta love a good cat fight.
******************
Who wants to know about crack van today??
Ok kids.  Have a seat & let Auntie Twinkely Dots tell you the latest.

Van is still in the shop.  Denny at Denny's Dependable found us a blinker housing & light.  It's being installed thursday.  $100.

I'll pick up the van, get it inspected at the DMV, register it & then put it on Craigs list.

We can drive it with the cracked manifold. So we'll sell it with the cracked manifold.

Good bye $4000 we've spent.  

***************
I'll be gone this weekend.
I'm heading over to Davis for the Whole Life Festival.  The fire group will be performing on Friday night.  
Miss me!

3 comments:

F. McButter Pants said...

Have a great time...you little fire spinner you! You are so brave.

I will miss the van stories. Maybe you can get a good Craiglist story out of it. Knowing you, I am sure you can.

thanks for sharing your life.

wildfluffysheep said...

Hello aunty twinkely dots!

awesome pictures! Especially the jackalope ones. AWESOME.

4000 dollars on the van? eeep. that must burn.

missing you already.

Fat[free]Me said...

Ha, great pics - have a lovely time twirling fire!