Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello 10%!!! Hello 209!!!

Guess who's lost 10% since Jan 4th?  Yeah.  That's right.  This bitch right here.

209 is what the scale said 2 days in a row.  232-209 = 23 pounds or 10%.  
232 front view
209 front view
232 side view
209 side view
It's a wonderful start.  

Now onto my next 10%:  189. Yes!
******************
Guess who's hat shipment arrived today.


I love that his beard is stick way down below the bottom of the mask.


Big party here on April 11th.  "Yuri's Night" is a celebration of outer space.  

Oh yeah.  

Did I mention that I've lost 10%??

5 comments:

PamelaTrounstine said...

Babe- you LOOK GREAT!!! Keep it up!!

Stick that before and after pic up on the fridge. And the pantry. :) And where you keep the secret bad stuff.

Danielle said...

HOLY SNOT ROCKETS! You look so different! What progress!

Can I just tell you how much I appreciate who you are?! AND that you are not afraid to be that amazing woman?! There are so many women out there that are denying their true selves, and being what they THINK women should be- I love that you are YOU!!

Dina said...

Woo hoo! Great job! HUGE difference! You didn't even do the obligatory, "OMG I took comparison pictures and I totally look the same post" (I'm so guilty of this). You look great!

Love the new hats!

Tricia said...

Yay! You rock! I can definitely see the difference, girlie!

Dude, those hats are amazing and I HAVE to have one. How much?? And aw man, April 11 is my birthday! I wanna go to your outer space party! I so wish Vegas and Reno were closer!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!